Friday, January 14, 2011

Commenting/Operating Policy

I don't expect anyone to read this, but I thought on the off chance anyone did, I should probably lay out my ground rules, since I do have a couple.

Commenting Policy:
1) No comments to the effect of "But if I eat that I'll gain 30 lbs!" or "You're being so good, eating so low cal!" if I happen to post a veg-heavy recipe. I struggle with disordered eating, comments of this kind (although well-intended) only exacerbate the crazy. I appreciate your cooperation.

2) I will absolutely respond to questions in comments! I'd love to hear from you. So don't hesitate. Even if it's "Whose shoes are in the background of the applesauce picture?" The answer to that is Rocket Scientist. Just so you know.

Operating Policy:
1) If the recipe is one of mine (meaning a friend gave it to me, I found it at a non-blogging site, it's a family recipe, or one I'm making up) then I will post the recipe in the post. It'll be explained throughout the post, and then in short-form at the end.

2) If the recipe is NOT mine (meaning I found it at another blog) I will link to the original recipe. I feel like this is the only fair way to do it. I don't want to steal traffic, and I figure this way anyone who wanders by might find another blog they'll love! Win-win, right?

I imagine I'll add to this over time, but thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment